Elite Energy Events has produced some of Australia’s most memorable multi-sport events for 20+ years. Australian Alpine Ascent is our signature endurance event.
At Elite Energy we don’t sell power, we sell passion. Elite Energy Events has produced some of Australia’s most memorable multi-sport events for over 20 years. Based out of Nowra NSW, the team started with 2 in 1999 and has grown to over 20.
Since our humble beginnings in 1999, we have become the go-to team for delivering successful mass participation and multi-sport festivals nationwide, led by CEO Mark (Emo) Emerton.
Even if you haven’t raced a triathlon, chances are you’ve heard the name Emo dropped around the traps. Emo is behind everything multi-sport in NSW with an impressive resume of events ranging from local fun runs to the Olympics. Drawing on his vast experience as a competitive triathlete, wicked attention to detail and a passion like no other for triathlon, there is no shadow of a doubt these characteristics are reflected in the fine calibre of events he produces. courses grace the forthcoming calendar. Emo is a passionate producer of events and a unique Father at age 60 being the proud Father of a 28 yo / 26 / yo / 24 yo / 3 yo and 1 yo. Some events of note that Emo has produced:
Many participants refer to the incredible atmosphere that surrounds Elite Energy events; this can be attributed to the innovation and perseverance that Emo has applied to his events, ensuring a distinct point of difference. Emo is a massive influencer in the growth of triathlon with the implementation of the adequately named Try-a-Tri that has seen thousands of participants complete their first triathlon free of charge in an effort to bolster participation in the sport.
Now in its twelfth year of operation, Sir Emo has grown Elite Energy from a two-person operation to a business that employs 15 full-time staff across multiple areas with over 35 events planned for the next year as exciting new locations and courses grace the forthcoming calendar. Emo is a passionate producer of events and a unique Father at age 60 being the proud Father of a 28 yo / 26 / yo / 24 yo / 3 yo and 1 yo. Some events of note that Emo has produced –
- Sydney 2000 Olympic Games Logistics Manager for Triathlon, Marathon, Race Walks, and Road Cycling
- Australian & Oceania Long Course Triathlon Championships 2006 to 2011
- OTU Sprint Triathlon Oceania Cup 2016
- Logistics Manager Energy Australia World Cup Triathlon 2000
- Weetbix Kids TRYathlon 2008 (The largest kids participation event (of any sport) in the Southern Hemisphere)
- IRONMAN Australia Triathlon – Logistics Manager 2002/03
- Produced over 15 Australian Triathlon Championships
- Produced over 22 State Triathlon Championships
- Produced the 1st Defence Force Triathlon Championships 1996
- 23 years of service in the Royal Australian Navy Logistics
- Competed in over 300 events, including 2 Hawaii Ironman Triathlons, 5 World Championships & Arafura Games Bronze Medalist
- Simpson Desert Bike Challenge – Winner 1998
- Australian Endurance Championships Winner – Thredbo 1997
- UCI World Road Cycling Wollongong 2022
- Xterra Asia Pac Championships
- Challenge Triathlon Forster / Batemans Bay / Shepperton
- Australian Beach Netball
- Swim Bike Run Weekend
- Super Trail Series
- Huskisson Triathlon Festival (now the largest long-course triathlon festival in the Southern Hemisphere with over 6000 participants)
- Australian Alpine Ascent – Trail and Triathlon
- Broken Marathon and L.O.S.E.R
- JP Morgan Corporate Challenge
For a full calendar of upcoming events, check out – www.eliteenergy.com.au