The 25km trail run in the Snowy Mountains of Australia is a challenging and breathtaking adventure that takes you through some of the most stunning and remote landscapes in the country. Leave from Charlotte Pass and rise to the peak of Kosciusko mountain (2228m – 7308ft) above sea level.
THE AAA TERRAIN
THURSDAY 14TH MARCH, 2024
FRIDAY 15TH MARCH, 2024
Please note: Schedules are subject to change
There is no event merchandise included after 2nd Release closes
Please note: Prices are subject to change
- Competitor categories
- 18-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ (Male & Female)
- Age as of race day
- Requests for withdrawal must be sent via an email to our Athlete Services (firstname.lastname@example.org), at LEAST 7 days before the event. Please refer to the Refund & Transfer Policy for more details.
ON EVENT DAY
- All parking for the event will be at Perisher Village (in the ski tube car park)
- Shuttle buses will be provided for all competitors from Perisher Ski Tube car park to the START line located at Charlotte Pass Village and return to your vehicle. A bus timetable will be provided before the event, with buses operating between CPV and Perisher throughout the day.
- Participants must be self-sufficient with hydration on the course.
- Ensure you are aware of the effects of dehydration, hypothermia and extreme fatigue, if you do not feel fit to continue, please withdraw from the race at the next aid station.
MANDATORY GEAR LIST
- As the Mount Kosciuszko National Park is an isolated area, it is important that competitors are equipped with basic equipment to help in case of an emergency.
- If you pass an injured runner, please stop to assist them until an Elite Energy staff member or until someone from medical arrives. Record how long you were stopped to assist and notify an Elite Energy staff member at the end of the event and they will organise to adjust your time accordingly.
- A decision will be made regarding the bad weather gear on Thursday afternoon from 6pm, and it will be posted on social media as well as posted up around the event site.
PRESENTATION & PRIZES
- Age group podium prizes (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
- Presentation details to be confirmed in the confirmation email sent prior to the event.
- Your results can be accessed via multisportaustralia.com.au and clicking on the event you completed – results should be posted within an hour of finishing your event.
- Results can be also accessed via the results link at the top of the page.
- Results will be uploaded as soon as possible after the completion of the event.
WHAT YOU GET
There is no event merchandise included after 2nd Release date:
- Valuable draw prizes
- Sponsors products
- Beautiful race venue
- Timing chip and results on event day
- Safe and professionally managed event
- Police or professional traffic control personnel at all major intersections
- Traffic restrictions or partial/total road closures (dependent on local authorities approvals)
- Incredible support from local sport and charity groups – who receive a portion of proceeds from the event
- Sanctioning, technical support and insurance through triathlon NSW
- Aid stations on the run courses with water and energy drink
- Post-event snacks and recovery nutrition
- Bragging rights and annual stories to tell
- Ultra Trail Event long-sleeve tee
- Supertrail buff
- Finisher medal
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
Merchandise is available to purchase at time of registration
- Hoodies $55 (All events)
- Long Sleeve Tees $30 (All events)
- Support Crew Long Sleeve Tee $30 (Standard and Extreme only)
- Kids Long Sleeve Tees $25 (Standard and Extreme only)
- Hats $15 (All events)
- Tiny Trails T-shirt $20 (Ultra’s only)
- Tiny Trails Long Sleeve Tee $25 (Ultra’s Only)
- Tiny Trails Hoodie $40 (Ultra’s Only)