AUSTRALIAN ALPINE ASCENT
15th March 2024
Kosciuszko National Park
Triathlons and trail running in one of of Australia’s most scenic and challenging mountains, terrain and weather to test the mind, body and soul.
AAA is a mix of extreme triathlon and trail running to the top of Australia.
Triathlons and trail running to the top of Australia?
Few have tackled the spectacular ascent to the top of Kosciusko, but the challenge, atmosphere and reward are well worth the effort (oh, and selfie opportunity at the summit is unbeatable). Make the journey as an individual or as a team with friends and family! ALL participants who reach the top and return in the AAA Extreme will receive the legendary ROCK OF PAIN (an iconic mountain rock and forest timber trophy). Are you up for the climb of a lifetime?
Subscribe to our newsletter
WHAT YOU GET
- Safe and professionally managed event
- Dedicated event crew
- Hoodies, long-sleeve tees, caps + much more (with early bird and on time entries)
- Finisher medal
- Valuable draw prizes
- Sponsors products
- Beautiful race venue
- Timing chip and results on event day
- Police or professional traffic control personnel at all major intersections
- Traffic restrictions or partial/total road closures (dependent on local authorities approvals)
- Incredible support from local sport and charity groups – who receive a portion of proceeds from the event
- Sanctioning, technical support and insurance through triathlon NSW
- Aid stations on all event courses with water and energy drink
- Post-event snacks and recovery nutrition
- Bragging rights and annual stories to tell